Please use Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or similar browser to access this website.

*There are technical difficulties with accessing certain functions via Internet Explorer *

West Sussex County Council Logo and link to the website
Accessibility StatementMy Account
Text size:
Home - Connect to Support

What if I have a concern about the way my information is being managed?


If you are not happy with the way we manage your information please tell someone you feel might be able to help you, for example, a trusted care professional. They, or their manager, are often best placed to help you.

Or let our Customer Relations Team know. Please log your comment or complaint online.

Phone: 01243 777100 Please help us to keep this phone line for people who cannot use the internet without help, or who want general advice about the complaints process.

Call using Relay UK: 18001 01243 777100 (from a textphone or the NGT Lite app downloaded onto a computer, tablet or smartphone)

Please also refer to the West Sussex County Council Privacy Policy which provides details on your rights, how to complain and the Data Protection Officer.

Who to contact for further information

If you want to talk to someone about any of the information in this leaflet, please speak to the care professional you have been in contact with. Or you can contact Adults’ CarePoint

There is also more information available on how we share your data within the Adults’ Services privacy notice.

Last updated: 11 October 2021