Please review and correct the information below.

What is Carewise?

Carewise is a financial advice scheme that offers independent information and advice about paying for care. Carewise was set up by West Sussex County Council, Age UK West Sussex, the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) and West Sussex Partners in Care to help people make the right choices for their situation. Carewise has an approved panel of care fees specialists who are qualified independent financial advisers who offer regulated financial advice about the different options available to pay for long-term care. It also includes free information and advice from Age UK West Sussex about issues relating to care and support, money and benefits.

What information can I find here?

These pages contain information about Carewise so you know what support is available to help you choose and pay for long-term care in West Sussex. Click using the arrows to the right and left or the heading at the top to move through this section and see what information is available.

Last reviewed: 29/09/2017

Useful links:

Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Introduction to Carewise

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.

Back to top