West Sussex County Council Logo and link to the website
Accessibility StatementMy Account
Home - Connect to Support

How can I give you my comments?

We try to make sure that we always provide a high-quality service, but we know that there may be times when you are not entirely satisfied. Please let us know if you have found our services useful, or if you feel we could improve them. If you are not happy or are worried about your situation, tell someone you feel might be able to help you. The person from our services you have been in contact with, or their manager, is often the best person to help you. If we cannot sort the problem out at the local office, please contact our Customer Relations Team.

Customer Relations Team

The quickest and easiest way to log your comment, compliment or complaint is online.

Phone: 01243 777100 (Please help us to keep this phone line for people who cannot use the internet without help, or who want general advice about the complaints process.)

If you need an interpreter to help you make a complaint, please call the above number and ask to use the Telephone Interpreting Service.

Call using Relay UK: 18001 01243 777100 (for deaf callers from a textphone or the NGT Lite app downloaded onto a computer, tablet or smartphone).

If you cannot use the online form or the phone, please write to:
Customer Relations Team
West Sussex County Council County Hall
West Sussex
PO19 1RQ

Other information

You can get the following publications from Adults’ CarePoint or on the Adults’ Social Care publications page.
Your life, your choice. Information for people needing social care support and for family and friend carers (WS463)
Appeals relating to adult social care (WS529)
• Comments, compliments and complaints about adults’ social care (WS31178[A])
• Adult safeguarding – Supporting people to be safe in West Sussex

Last updated: 11 July 2022