West Sussex County Council Logo and link to the website
Accessibility StatementMy Account
Home - Connect to Support

What to do if you have more questions or you want us to review your financial assessment

The first thing you should do is talk to your social care worker or your benefits adviser. If you are a carer, you can also speak to a member of staff at Carers Support West Sussex. They should be able to answer all your questions. Their contact details are on the 'More information' section.

If you feel that the amount we are asking you to pay is unreasonable, or that your personal circumstances are not properly shown in the financial assessment, you may ask us to review your contribution.

If you are not satisfied, you have the right to:
• ask us to stop providing a service;
• ask us to take account of exceptional personal or financial circumstances so that we can review our decision;
• make a formal complaint; or
• make an appeal about the amount of disability-related spending we take into account.

See the 'Comments, compliments and complaints' section for more information.

Last updated: 24 May 2023