West Sussex County Council Logo and link to the website
Accessibility StatementMy Account
Home - Connect to Support

Carers Support West Sussex


West Sussex County Council work in partnership with Carers Support West Sussex.

If you care for an adult in West Sussex, you can request an assessment of your needs as a carer by contacting Carers Support West Sussex, they will discuss the impact caring is having on your life and they can direct you to services that are available in your area and let you know whether you are eligible for funded support from West Sussex County Council.

You can have a carer’s assessment no matter what kind of care you give or how often and regardless of whether the person you care for receives support from the county council. If the person you care for has not had an assessment of their social care needs, it may be helpful for them to have an assessment as well, because they could be eligible for support. You can choose to have your assessments together or separately.

If the person you care for lives outside West Sussex, it is the local authority in the area they live that would offer you this assessment. It doesn’t matter that you live elsewhere.

Carers Support West Sussex
The Orchard
1-2 Gleneagles Court
Brighton Road
RH10 6AD

Online: online enquiry form

Phone: 0300 028 8888

Email: info@carerssupport.org.uk

Last updated: 09 November 2023

Websites you may be interested in

Carers Support West Sussex

for family and friend carers



If you are caring for a older parent and are struggling to cope, age space may provide some support.